Monday, March 24, 2008

3 weeks and 5 days left and counting!

Well here is the latest...
Im now 35 weeks and 6 days. The last time I was at the doctor she said I will need to be induced on April 20th if the baby does not come on her own before then. The reason is because I have gestational diabetes and am on insulin.
Here are two recent belly pics... try to ignore the nasty stretchies lol
So, I have diabetes appointment tomorrow and a doctors appointment Wednesday. We will see how it all goes then. Tata for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to be a mommy soon! I can't believe amazing ultrasounds have gotten in 4 years! They didn't have any of this when I was pregnant with Keegan. Keep us updated! We will be praying.....drink lots of water!!!

March 26, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home