Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

I have 2 weeks and 5 days left. Well I just got back from my non stress test. They monitor the baby and my contractions. Baby looks good and I am having contractions about 5 minutes apart. I def feel them and can tell when they are happening, but they are not painful yet (thank the lord). She said theres a chance I could be in early labor and I'm supposed to go about my day today normally and if they get stronger or more uncomfortable, call the hospital.
When I got home from my appointment I called Duane saying I was having the baby and he needed to meet me at the hospital. It was a nice April Fools joke. LOL. He thought it was funny, but also threatened to hurt me when he gets home tonight from work. Haha.
I can tell the baby is dropping farther and farther and Ive had some of my mucus plug come out. I'm having MAJOR period cramping and strong tightenings up high in my abdomen. It's okay if Addie comes early, just as long as my parents can get here in time. That makes me nervous and stresses me out a bit!
Keep us in your prayers!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home