Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yay!!

Yay! I think the colic is finally gone!! Since the last post, I do have to say it got worse before it got better. I really believe what did it was the chiropractic care and the probiotics we were giving her. The biggest change started right after we started giving her Natren Life Start for infants. She is doing so much better and she is so much happier. She is starting to smile and coo at us. We love it! She is starting to sleep better too! Here are some pictures from week six of Adalynn Taite's life.

Here's a funny little series of pics we did of Taiter:


No mom, I dont wanna go to sleep!


I will just rest my head up here on my arms, but I WONT go to sleep!


There, thats better, this is actually kinda comfy!


Uh oh... maybe a little toooooooo comfy.


Sooooooooooo comfy... hmmmmm.


Aw shucks! Mom did it again! Got me to sleep when I didnt want to.


These are what I like to call "Sumo Wrestler Baby" pics:











Here is Addie's first bubble bath with Mommy!






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home