Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Reunion in Seattle

When Addie and I flew into Seattle, coming back from Oklahoma, we met up with his family for a family get together. It was fun. I got to meet a lot of Duane's family who I had never met before and they all were meeting Adalynn for the first time.

Here is a couple group pics of his family...



This is Duane's Aunt Sue holding Adalynn.



This is Duane, Addie, Jeannie and Sarah. Sarah is just a few months older than Adalynn. Jeannie and Duane are cousins, so I think Sarah and Addie are second cousins?


Aunt Sue introducing Adalynn to Sarah...



Addie didnt see her Daddy for 3 weeks, she missed him so much!


And of course he missed her too.



Addie was getting sleepy out on the deck. It was so nice and cool out there.


This is a smile Adalynn was giving to her Daddy at our hotel in Seattle.


Duane took Addie and I to his all time favorite place to eat in Seattle... Skippers!


She was ready to leave Skippers.


We had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting Duane's family. I hope we can see them more often while we are living here in Vancouver, cause soon we will be too far away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home