Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAHAHAHA

Let me tell you a little story...
Every night part of Adalynn's bedtime routine is a bath. I usually just get in the bath with her and its a fun little bonding experience. Well on this particular Saturday Duane took a bath with her for the first time. He got in the tub and I was undressing Addie getting ready to hand her to Duane. He laid down the rules right upfront and told her "Here are the rules, no pooping, peeing or spitting up while in the tub with Daddy". So he's holding her in the water gazing at her lovingly and talking to her when all of a sudden bubbles start rising in the tub. Duane eyes grow HUGE as he looks over at me (I'm sitting in there watching them) and I said "Oh, thats normal, she farts the whole time we are in the tub". So he says "Oh ok" and looks a little relived. Then we hear a really loud grunt from Adalynn and her face is bright red and I said "Oh, now thats pooping!" and he holds her up in the air to see a piece of poop in the bottom of the tub. Luckily it didn't touch him. So he starts screaming "take her take her!" and I grab her and poop is still coming out so I don't have time to make it to the changing table so we let her finish her business on the toilet. Here are some pictures... sorry if the poop is too much but we just couldn't resist sharing!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I looove the look on her face on the toilet. You are starting the potty training young :)

June 16, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger brie said...

I'm just passing by and I love your blog ~ isn't bath time the best! I guess it will be a while before daddy tries this again huh? :)

Your pictures are just lovely!

June 23, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

That is so funny! She is potty trained :-)!

June 25, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home