Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby is coming soon

I just got home from the doctor and I finally got some answers. As I was laying there on the table she felt me having a contraction and she decided to check for dilation and effacing. She said I am almost 2 cm dilated and that my cervix is about 2 cm long and has begun to thin out. She thinks I should have the baby sometime this week but I guess you never know with these little boogars :) I should be going into real active labor soon. These "fake" contractions are annoying and very tiring. I will try to keep everyone posted.
My mom was planning on flying out here with my dad on the 19th but I think she is going to come Saturday instead. We want her here for the labor and birth and dont want to stress about her making it in time.
Yay!!!!!!!
Please keep us in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home