Friday, July 25, 2008

Pics Since We've Been Home

Here are some random pics we've taken since we got back from Oklahoma. Enjoy!


Sitting in her bumbo seat like a big girl!


Beautiful girl.


Cute little feet.


Adalynn trying to roll over, practice makes perfect!


I set the book (Who Loves Baby?) down in front of Addie and opened it to the picture of my parents and then I walked into the other room to get something.

I could hear her talking and I wondered if she was talking to them, I walked back into the room and she was reaching for them! She did it for the longest time, moving her hand all around trying to get to them, it was so sweet.


Adalynn's friend Henry came over to play.


Addie must have had a secret to tell Henry... "Listen closely..."


They kept holding hands, so cute!



Tummy Time!


Yummmm spit bubbles!


Big girl holding herself up well on her belly!


"Mom, you're so funny!"


Smiles for the camera!


Look how big I'm getting!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home