Saturday, October 25, 2008

Long Time, No Type...

Wow. It has been way way too long since I last posted. There have been a couple reasons but the main two are that most of these pictures were all on my mom's laptop in Oklahoma and I didn't have access to them and the other is that our computer is not working and won't be for another week.
So much has changed and Adalynn is getting so big!
I will start with a few pictures from 3 Months and 4 Months.



Story time with Mommy.



Addie sucking her thumb after book time.






We make each other smile.



I love kissing those cheeks!



Adalynn putting on her lipstick with her lipstick rattle.





Playing her on playmat.



Addie playing with her musical garden that her G bought her.



Pretty girl.


Addie wearing Mama's shoes from when I was a little girl.



Always full of laughs.



Where's the baby?!



If you look closely, she had just spit up on her foot and then gave me that "oops" look. That is also about the same time she learned to sit up on my lap alone.


This was her first time in her Jumperoo exersaucer and she LOVED it. Her favorite part is the frog.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have such long beautiful hair!!!!" Adalynn with her dress on her head.



Awww so sad but oh so cute!







Kisses for her bunny!



Bath Time!!!



She loves bath time.



Naked baby, naked baby!



Kiss Kiss!






My beautiful baby girl who has changed my life forever!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendra,
Your baby is SO PRETTY!!! I can't get over how much she has grown. I am glad you guys are doing well! Keep the pics coming!

October 27, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home